Located in Texas, Amarillo is chock full of awesome things to do, ranging from local hotspots to world-renowned scenery. Whether you’re passing through or planning to stay, there are plenty of things to do in Amarillo! Here’s a short list of attractions from us here at Pollard Used Cars of Amarillo.
- Cadillac Ranch – While it may bring the funny vision of cars roaming in the fields, Cadillac Ranch is home to dozens of semi-buried, you guessed it, Cadillacs. Locals and Visitors alike can leave their mark on Amarillo by using the cars as a canvas. Don’t worry! Graffiti is allowed. Keep it clean, folks!
- American Quarter Horse Statues – Down for a geographical hunt? There are dozens of American Quarter Horse Statues placed around Amarillo, allowing visitors to both search the city and see the sights. For a full list, see here.
- Wonderland Amusement Park – Designed for visitors of all ages, Wonderland Amusement Park makes for a great way to spend the day.
- RV Museum – Definitely one of the more unique attractions in Amarillo, the RV Museum allows visitors to travel through time from a different perspective.
- Amarillo Zoo – Animal lovers, rejoice! The Amarillo Zoo is home to over sixty species of critters that will leave you with memories you’ll never forget.
How many of these things have you already done? Tell all of us at Pollard of Amarillo in Amarillo, TX today